Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy July 4th week!!!!



It's the week of July 4th! Yeah! Aren't you excited??? July 4th has always been especially fun for me - fireworks and barbecue are the highlights. I plan to lounge on Friday, sketch a bit and antique the bathroom cabinets. I'll let you know how that turns out. I have already antiqued the laundry room cabinets and they look great! I used Valspar's Antiquing Glaze in asphalteum or something like that. I changed our funky contractor grade shiny cheesy gold knobs to gorgeous oil rubbed antique-y knobs. They made a huge impact. I also bought some decorative molding for the kitchen cabinets. We'll see how they turn out. I'll be sure to share those pictures also.


My Etsy shop has been lacking in the customer love department - no sales. I'm working on adding some new paintings, home decor pieces and necklace pendants. I feel really good about them. I've been thinking about getting some business cards and marketing more to the people in my community. I would love some advice about this.


My little girls room is still in shambles! I want to decorate her room like this one...I can't remember where on-line I copied this picture. But I absolutely adore this playful, colorful room!!! Don't you???
Talk to you later....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that room is fabulous for a little girl, love all the brihgt spring colors.