Sunday, March 9, 2008

This weekend...

My mind is all over the place right now. I've been watching way too many news stories. For some, this may not be a problem, but me??? I'm way to over-analytical. Anyhow, with talks of a looming recession and other global current events I'm focusing on preparation. It's depressing...makes me wish I'd stayed in Girls Scouts. Hec, it makes me wish I had Survivorman as a relative. But, every situation has a negative and a positive. I choose to look for the positive. And that positive is that "with God all things are possible." I want to share some information that I found on the subject of "family preparedness in case of a disaster."

Preparedness for the Rest of Us
Debbie over at Homemaking Dreams has some good information.
Peak Oil Medicine
And for all you vegetarians

I hope this information is helpful to you.

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

With God ALL things are possible!! Hang in there girl! Love the new look!