Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is tip-tapping on my door!!!

It seems that in March, spring plays peek-a-boo with us, weaving in and out of our daily lives betwixt winter fronts and cold rain. When she does come out to play, it’s a beautiful thing. The air seems a little more carefree. The birds begin chirping their sweet songs. Warm winds delicately embrace us. Fuchsia, carrot, cerulean, golden and white colors dance across bright sunny skies. Green landscapes invite us to explore new beginnings. And best of all, Easter is just around the corner. I love spring and I most assuredly have spring fever.

With the onset of spring, comes the inevitable “spring cleaning” task. At one point I followed the Fly Lady’s cleaning instructions. I got a bit lazy and reverted to the cozy comforts of winter, soup, blankets, television and Internet. Inside inactivity is what I call it. From January to now I managed to slowly kick my exercise plan and diet off a deep cliff. Now I have to reel it back in.

Artistically, spring offers boundless inspiration. I have so many projects I want to accomplish. I have seen so many great ideas and have been inspired by so many talented artists (see my blog list.) One definite is that I want to complete the EDM Challenge List. I love the idea of challenges. Anyhow, I will be completing my spring series soon. You can find it and other art by me at my cute little Etsy shop.

What are your plans for Spring?

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Artsy! I added you to my site...be sure to ad mine to yours!

Lea said...

Definitely!!!! Thanks.

Babydoll said...

I think my diet and exercise fellt off the same cliff!!!! :)