Tuesday, March 11, 2008

R.I.P Taco


Taco was the sweetest looking pup. He was my grandparents baby. It was funny how he'd look up at me through the front door, give a little whimper and turn to get into his "house"/ kennel. He's gone now. R.I.P Taco.

My friend over at CutesyGlam knows all to well that I have a minute fear of our four legged friends. I like them. I like how they look, their sweet little eyes and warm dispositions (most of them.) But I fear being bitten again. This is precisely why I want to get one. Maybe I can overcome this fear by raising one. My kids would love one and my hubby would be proud. I have so many questions. Which kind is best? I have a lot of research ahead of me. I'll keep you posted.

I posted a piece of my original fine art photography for sale at my Etsy shop. Stop by, take a look and buy it. It would look great in any room of your home.

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Poor Taco!! Love the new look!!